Friday, July 15, 2016

Family


            My name is Tina Marie Davis Rusch. I was born to Kent and Sonja Davis on December 16th, 1981. My parents met at BYU, where my dad was attending college and had just returned from his mission to Japan before my parents were married. My mom had finished college at BYU before he returned, majoring in Clothing and Textiles. I was the first of what would be five children, the rest of the children being boys. I was born in Provo, Utah, and then when I was little, my parents moved to Salt Lake City, Utah for my dad to finish his training to be a medical doctor. The summer after third grade, we moved again, to Idaho Falls, Idaho, where my dad set up his own medical practice.  My dad’s parents lived in Idaho Falls, and he was mostly raised there, besides the first few years of his life, when his dad was serving in the military and stationed in France. My mom is from Ontario, Oregon, but her father also grew up in the Idaho Falls area, so she visited Idaho Falls as a child on a number of occasions.
            My brothers are Taylor, Colby, Carter, and Casey. Taylor is just a little over two years younger than me. The Junior High and High School that we attended were both three-year schools, so during my 9th grade and high school senior years, we went to the same school.

No comments:

Post a Comment