Friday, July 15, 2016

Katie

Taylor started dating a girl, Katie Cash, who was an artist during his freshman year at BYU. She was very sweet, and we fell in love with her when we met her. I was actually the first in the family to meet her, because on their first date, Taylor talked her into riding her bike to my apartment and meeting my roommates and I. During their ride to my place, Taylor told Katie that I was very wonderful and such a good sister that he loved so much. She now says that by the time they got to my apartment, she was scared to meet me, because she liked Taylor a lot and wanted to make a good impression on his family. I seemed really frightening for her to begin with. She and I got to be really good friends, and spent a lot of time together, especially since Taylor had left to Armenia on his mission. She helped me put together my classroom during the summer before my internship, and did some really cool art for my walls. She took butcher paper and made a copy of “delicate arch” for my classroom. It looked really cool, and I was sure that all of the other teachers would be jealous of her creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment