Friday, July 15, 2016

Friends


I had a lot of friends in Idaho Falls and Provo. When I was in Junior High School, I was enrolled in a sewing class as an elective in 7th grade. There were five people in that class, so we became a really tight group. One of those girls was my friend Angela, and we were friends all through Junior High, High School, and College. In high school, I really had friends from two high schools across town from each other, because of the situation with my junior high splitting between the two schools. When I moved to Provo freshman year, I was roommates with my cousin, AnnaMarie, but I also made a lot of other friends on my floor. One of those friends was Melissa, who I lived with during the rest of my college career. She left to enter the MTC in February, right before the accident. I lived in some apartments a few blocks away from BYU campus for two years after my freshman year, and then moved to an apartment right by campus in the spring of 2003. After Melissa left, I was living with one of her friends from high school, and my friend from home, Angela. In Summer of 2002, I went on Study Abroad to the London Center, run by BYU. There were 40 students there at the time, and 34 of them were girls. We had so much fun exploring London together, and got to be the best of friends. After the Study Abroad was over, we hung out all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment